|Bad Bird Uncaged (Part 2)|
|Original Airdate||23 October 1990|
|KNT episode||Taose Karamaru! Namida, namida no daifukkatsu|
|KNT episode number||38|
|Previous episode||Bad Bird Uncaged (Part 1)|
|Next Episode||A Mission in Manhattan|
Defeated and unmatched against the new Bad Bird, Speedy goes to Guru Lou to learn the secret of the Pizza Cats' power.
- In this episode, Bad Bird single-handedly defeated the Rescue Team.
- In the KNT version, the Pizza Cats believe that Speedy is dead.
- First appearance of the Great Warrior.
- The Big Cheese and Jerry Atric crossdresses, wearing cheerleader outfits.
- Big Cheese sings the Andrews Sisters classic "Don't Sit Under the Spple Tree".
- At the beginning, a scene where a sign is shown followed by Guido, Polly, and Francine at a wake room mourning over Speedy along with his picture was cut.
- A scene where it shows that Speedy survived Bad Bird's deadly attack by hiding and camouflaging himself by a tree was cut, followed by where Speedy fell from the tree after Bad Bird left.
- A scene involving Speedy sleeping with a bubble from his nose and where Guru Lou creeps up to him to pop the bubble waking him up was cut.
- The party scene Big Cheese throws was extended for the English dub.
- Two still shots of the town being attack by Bad Bird was cut.
- A shot of Speedy standing on a glowing pedestal, cuts where the insignias are shown.
- A scene where Speedy gets blown away by the Supreme Catatonic fighter cuts where Speedy hits his sword to his chest. As the fighter talks to Speedy, a scene cuts where his sword is stuck right on his chest.
- A shot of Bad Bird firing at the Rescue Team with a sniper was cut.
- A shot of Bad Bird about to be attacked by the Rescue Team's ultimate attack was cut.
- A scene of Bad Bird about to finish off the Rescue Team before the Pizza Cats show up, followed by two more of him holding his bazooka was cut.
- A scene where Bad Bird gets attacked by the Pizza Cats was shortened by cutting out where he is sent flying from the cats' finisher moves.