|A Mission in Manhattan|
|Original Airdate||Not aired|
|KNT episode||Haroo! Yattarou kaigai he tobu|
|KNT episode number||39|
|Screenwriter||Akahori Satoru (JP)|
|Previous episode||Bad Bird Uncaged (Part 2)|
|Next Episode||Unidentified Flying Oddballs|
A Mission in Manhattan is the thirty-eighth episode of Samurai Pizza Cats, and the thirty-ninth episode of Kyatto Ninden Teyandee
The Pizza Cats travel to the Big Apple to meet the New York Pizza Cats. The Big Cheese also goes to New York for a crime conference. They all run into each other unexpectedly and commotion ensues.
- This episode got banned in the US due to the show's use of guns.
- A scene where Momma Mutt's place is shown to be empty after the Pizza Cats leave for New York was cut.
- A shot of the geisha robot introduced erases the insignias.
- A shot of Bad Bird ordering the Ninja Crows to attack the New York Pizza Cats was cut.
- A scene where the Sundance Kid shoots at Bad Bird's robot before Speedy attacks with his sword were cut.
- A scene where Sundance Kid performs his ultimate gun attack in order to help Speedy defeat the robot with his Ginzu attack was cut.